Wednesday 15 June 2011

Rest assured

I want to assure you all that Actorvist will not become just another theatre review blog as some of you fear.

I am however going to share those reviews on here that I write elsewhere when I feel that there's something worth seeing (or avoiding) and hope to bring it to a wider audience by including it here.

Normal service will be resumed later today though with a blog about how my confidence gets sky-high after a random piece of good news or the promise of a decent carrot being dangled in front of me just slightly out of reach but close enough to be able to taste it only to have it come crashing down again when that hoped for phone call doesn't materialise. How I console myself with Burts Chips or some other delicious piece of comfort food! And don't get me started on the thoughts that run through my head when I see a huge long list of submissions from my agent and wonder why only a few people wanted to see me!

Now I'm off for little corporate role play so adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment